Monday, June 26, 2017

Failure is not an option.. Dr. Fuhrman's 10 in 20

I have started and stopped so many exercise programs and healthy eating plans. I always seem to come back to Dr. Fuhrman's plan. I have gained a lot of weight these last few years. Many things happened in my life, and I gave up on sound nutritional advice and started to look for easy and convenient things again. Easy and convenient foods are usually processed crap, however.

I started another journey with 80 pounds to lose.

I am approximately 15 days through Dr. Fuhrman's 10 in 20 program, and I have already lost 10 pounds! I haven't done any exercise other than walking the dog during these 15 days.

This is incredible, because I usually have to work out harder.

I don't know why I stopped using Dr. F's advice in the first place. I must've needed to take an unhealthy side journey away...

I'm back, and on my way to fitness again!


No comments: